The World Series of Poker, the richest, most well-known, and oldest poker tournament series in the world, just unveiled WSOP Online 2022, a comprehensive online carnival with choices on both WSOP.COM in the United States and special partner site GGPoker for all worldwide territories. The 3rd season of the competitive internet tournament, which also broke a few records in its initial 2 years, is WSOP Online 2022.
Going to follow the career-high achievement of the 53rd annual WSOP on the Vegas Strip, which granted a staggering $347.9 million in winnings to a hefty 197,626 applicants, WSOP Online 2022 will showcase authorized gold bracelet tournament games as well as a wall-to-wall side activity on both GGPoker ( August 14 to September 27) as well as WSOP.COM (September 10 to October 18).
Every WSOP Online 2022 bracelet champion, both domestic and international, will receive a position in the Tournament of the Champions at the 2023 WSOP in Vegas.
GGPoker will organize the $5,000 No-Limit Hold’em World Championship, also known as the WSOP Online Main Event, by poker fans and players for the 3rd season. The festival, which consistently boasts the highest prize pool in an online gambling tournament according to the Guinness Book of World Records, will undoubtedly provide an enormous $20,000,000 prize pool once more.
Nobody would want this year’s WSOP to come to an end. Even so, the return of WSOP Online makes it even more thrilling in so many aspects.
Having a strong vision, together with GGPoker, to continue making this carnival the major deal in internet gambling every year, the WSOP provides gamers the star attraction in online and live poker every year.
GGPoker will host 33 bracelet events, with entry fees ranging from $100 to $10,000. Tourney’s best bits include several things:-
- On Sunday, August 14, every 1 for $1,111 will go toward war relief.
- $10,000,000 GTD, $1,000,000 Top Bounty Prize, $210 buy-in; Million Dollar Mystery Bounty; Monday, August 22. (Day 2).
- $10,000 Alert NLH Championship [No Late Registration, 128 Cap] on Saturday, August 27.
- 10,000 USD Super Million $5M GTD High Roller NLH tournament scheduled for August 28.
- Monday, August 29 – $5 million GTD, $1 million for first – $1,500 millionaire maker NLH (Final Day).
- On Monday, September 5, $100 FLIP & GO NLH – $1M GTD was held (Go Stage).
- $1,050 WSOP GGMasters HR Freezeout NLH on September 11, $2 million GTD
- $3 million GTD for $400 COLOSSUS on September 19. (Final Day).
- World Championship of $5,000 No-Limit Hold’em, $20 Million Guaranteed, September 26 (Day 2).
Across all WSOP Online 2022 international bracelet events, GGPoker will offer online satellites, enabling players to enter such competitions and compete for priceless WSOP gold for less.
New GGPoker players can qualify for the poker room’s Welcome Bonus and the Honeymoon for Newcomers advancement and are allowed to register in GGPoker’s Fish Buffet loyalty program, which offers regular cash prizes.