As technology is advancing every day, players from around the world are now switching to digital platforms to earn money through online casinos. The rapidly digitalizing assets in the form of cryptocurrency have compelled many online casinos to accept payments in Bitcoin.
Online Bitcoin Roulette is a popular choice among casino players as the games are provably fair and offer a genuine opportunity to win against the bets. Online Bitcoin Roulette is very similar to traditional roulette. Players bet against the colors and numbers on the wheel and win prizes against their wager. The only difference is the payment mode.
Inside & Outside Bets With Roulette
Roulette games are based on two different types of bets; inside and outside bets, with associated odds and payouts on specific bets.
Roulette Outside Bets
Roulette outside bets generally offer a lower payout, but the chances of winning at the outside bets are higher. If you are new to the Bitcoin roulette game, outside bets could be an ideal choice for you;
- Column Bet: It uses 12 numbers in a column that covers nearly 1/3 of the wheel. The payout is 2 to 1 and the table coverage is 32.4% and 31.6%, in European and American roulette, respectively.
- Dozen Bet: For each spin, this bet will allow 12 numbers on the 1st or 2nd, or 3rd 12 boxes. The winning payout is similar to a column bet.
- Color Bet: It allows you to bet on all the numbers of red or black color. The payout is 1 to 1. This bet is suited for beginners.
- Even/odd Bets: This will allow you to bet on either even or odd numbers. The payout is 1 to 1. The table coverage is 48.6% and 47.4%, in European and American roulette, respectively.
- Low/high Bets: This will allow you to bet on either low or high numbers between 1-18 and 19-36. The winning payout is 1 to 1.
Roulette Inside Bets
The numbers 1-36 are represented by the inside bets on a roulette table. Inside bets are available in the following types;
- Straight up: Using a single number segment to place a chip
- Split bet: Choosing two adjacent numbers with a single wager by placing your chip on the line that divides them both.
- Street bet: Choosing one of the three numbers in a row and placing your bet on the row’s outside edge line.
- Corner bet: Picking four numbers by placing your chip on the crosshairs of the four numbers.
- Line bet: Choose two adjacent rows, resulting in six digits, by placing the chip on the common outer corner of the two lines.
- Five bets: Share the top row (1–3) and zero segments by placing your chip in the corner. In European roulette, this is four numbers.
Inside Bets and Outside Bets Strategy for Bitcoin Roulette
All the users have their way of strategizing the game at their favourite casino, whether they wish to stick to a single type of bet or try their luck by sprinkling chips on different bet types.
The James Bond Roulette System is one particular strategy that is quite popular in roulette. Under this strategy, you can bet USD 20 on every spin of the wheel where you can spread your bets in different ways like:
- USD 14 on 19-36 bet
- USD 5 on line bet covering numbers from 13-18
- USD 1 on the green zone
If you place the bets in this manner, you can actually win with 25 great numbers and lose to only 12 numbers.
Choosing a particular bet on Bitcoin roulette requires proper strategizing to make the game interesting and also level up. If you are a beginner, go for the outside bets and then try your luck with inside bets, once you understand the game well.